Monday 7 January 2019

HAPPY NEW YEAR AND WELCOME BACK!

HAPPY NEW YEAR AND WELCOME BACK!

Did you have a good Christmas? I hope you really enjoyed your holidays.

Have you made any New Year resolutions? I’m sure you have included “I’m going to learn more English” on your list. So I guess it’s about time to get down to work if you want to keep your resolution. ;)

Here’s a little reminder of the reading assignment for this month, just in case you forgot over the holidays. I know how absorbing Christmas celebrations are… On January 21st/22nd we will be holding a class discussion of the books you all have read. You will present the book you chose to a small group of your classmates. You will need to complete a worksheet with notes about the book to help you in your presentation. If you still don’t have the worksheet, ask me for one or dowload it here and print it. I will collect the worksheets you have completed after the discussion.



I hope you found the book you chose interesting and you are excited to share it with your classmates. If you didn’t enjoy it, though, don’t be afraid to be critical, we all would like to know your real opinion. Your classmates will find your recommendations very useful when choosing a new book to read.

See you soon in class!





No comments:

Post a Comment