Wednesday 12 September 2018

BACK TO SCHOOL




Hi there everyone!

After a long and nice summer break, September is officially here so it’s time to get into full ‘back-to-school mode’…

Me, I’m pretty excited about starting the school year and going back to Rivas. This year I’ll be teaching levels B2.1 and B2.2 so I expect to find some of my old students. Whether you are one of them or not, I welcome you to my blog, a space I will use to share useful information to help you continue learning out of the class.

I’ll also post the information on the class notice board in the classroom (E.g. news concerning upcoming assignments, tests, events… etc) for those students who had to miss a lesson.

I look forward to seeing you in class and working together to improve our English.

Good luck for the new academic year and happy learning!

Best wishes

MLuz


No comments:

Post a Comment